Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put these Suzuki flames on my new lowers and I wanted some opinions.  Like it, or don't like it.

·
Registered
419 Posts
stickers suck. it looks cool, but I think it just trashes up the bike unless it flows over the whole bike.

I had these and didn't like them:

·
Registered
127 Posts
its pretty cool, adds a nice subtle touch. since you already put it on there, why bother takin it off? but if you add any japanese lettering on there i... ill just lose it ;D

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
i like it....its just the right amount of sticker..

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Neither the lowers or the sticker are my cup of tea, but that's just me. If it makes you happy, go for it, screw what the rest of us think. We didn't pay for the bike, and we're not the ones working on it or riding it. Do with it what makes you happiest.

As long as you don't paint it blue. Then we may have to have words ;) ;D

·
Registered
653 Posts
MagpieTear said:
Neither the lowers or the sticker are my cup of tea, but that's just me. If it makes you happy, go for it, screw what the rest of us think. We didn't pay for the bike, and we're not the ones working on it or riding it. Do with it what makes you happiest.
+1, whatever.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
not bad!  I'm with shaun on the lowers...they're just not really my thing.  but the sticker is a subtle little touch that helps fill in that big blank space down there.  I like it ;)

now....tell me about those flushmounts...they look pretty cool!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They are Greggs customs. Fit flush and I really like the look. Not the brightest in my opinion, but I moded the little running lights next to the headlights into turn signals as well, so I feel pretty good about my signal being seen.
www.greggscustoms.com

Here is a better pic.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
i think it looks kool. its a mild touch but nice.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks man, I am thinking I am going to keep it on. We'll see how long the whole lower fairing lasts! I still kinda like the naked look with the chin spoiler.

·
Registered
787 Posts
cyclerider105 said:
Thanks man, I am thinking I am going to keep it on.  We'll see how long the whole lower fairing lasts!  I still kinda like the naked look with the chin spoiler. 
agreed i too am torn between the naked look with the chin spoiler and the full fairing look, but after a ride this morning with a chill in the air i LOVE my full fairings, lol, your bike is looking sweet i am gunna check out those flush tunsignals, me likey

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I hear ya. Reminds me of a qoute from one of my favorite movies. "A man just has to know his limitations"!

·
Registered
92 Posts
I love it! Where did you get it. I think it would look good on my naked SV. On the gas tank. Or on my helmet?!?!?

·
Registered
482 Posts
MagpieTear said:
...As long as you don't paint it blue. Then we may have to have words ;) ;D
He means he'll have nothing but good things to say because of the unmistakable beauty of the blue SV ;D :p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts