Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going home from class on dalrymple and a guy turning left saw me and stopped in the middle of my lane. I hit the front driver side corner of his car. Fairing on Sv-s is cracked, front fender broken, and mirror broken off by my chest, no major injuries to me, but my sv-s will probably become a naked. If anyone has a silver front fender and some naked sv gear (headlight, guages etc) let me know, all for a first gen.

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
I assume you did the insurance dealie-do. Or, did you at least get him to write you a check for $500-$1k? Seems like a good idea.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cops came, i didnt talk to him, but we'll see what my dad says i should do. I couldt talk to him at first. My initial feeling as I was getting up off the ground was that I wanted to beat the shit out of whatever moron did this, and i have better judgement than that.

·
Registered
92 Posts
if you're going to get insurance involved, better act fast. I believe you only have 7 days depending upon insurance...

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got some lowers for a gen. 1. They have some scratches and are in blue but you could easily get em sanded and painted. And EBAY is a good place to start searching for parts. Sorry to hear about your accident. At least your ok, you can always fix a bike.

G

·
Glad you came out relatively unscathed. Usually in an accident, even if it wasn't your fault, you can learn something from the experience.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts