Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beware large pics. Finally got a chance to post these. Looking at them makes me mad :mad:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Makes me wanna cry :'(

I'm sorry for your loss. Let us know if we can help in the rebuild.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hey, that looks just like my SV (and my jeans!) when I threw her down the road at 45mph! Luckily I didn't damage any engine parts though. Good luck to ya bro.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it is time to mod the bike out. Need to get a radiator to get the bike running again. All the damage you see is cosmetic. going to put a dull fairing kit on and thinking paingitng the kit the same color as the bike. Really like to turn it all black but the copper is such a beautiful color.

So glad that the wreck didn't scare me off from riding since it was my 1st spill on a street bike. (wrecked to many times on my quad to count)

I have one question on the repairs. My oil cooler looks fine but it is barley touching my header pipes. I thinking the bracket maybe slightly tweeked. Will take a pic and hopefully someone can help me out!

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
If it were me, I'd just look on Ebay for used copper parts... or get new front fairing and lowers and paint them flat black and leave the rest copper.
But then agian my sense of styling is a little "unusual" :)

If you need any guidance on the bodywork let me know... I gotz lots of bodywork experience...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts