Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im sad to say i lost a good friend today. He was riding his bandit 1200s home from work and a guy ran redlight and hit him and he was announced dead on scene. so be careful and ride safe guys it can happen that easy and he was fully geared.

R.I.P- DEREK.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Hall Monitor
2,739 Posts
Really sorry to hear this. We all talk about understanding the risks we're taking, wanting to live life fully rather than looking back with regret, etc. But still sobering to hear about something like this.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love to ride to i just wanted to remind everyone how easy it can happen and not even be your fault. So just be safe and careful is all i hate to hear this happen to anyone doing what they love. But its a risk we all take. And thanks to all in advance.

·
site supporter
6,051 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss and the loss to your friend's family and community.

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
RIP, brother.

Did this happen in Florida? I'm curious to know where. Red-light running is an epidemic in this State.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the comments. And yes florida. It happens way to damn often here thats for sure.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Sorry for your loss my friend.

EVERY time we throw a leg over these things, it could be our last.

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Sorry about your loss.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Really sorry to hear this. We all talk about understanding the risks we're taking, wanting to live life fully rather than looking back with regret, etc. But still sobering to hear about something like this.
Big +1

I'm truly sorry for your loss.

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Sorry to hear that, thoughts and prayers are with your fallen friend and his family. R.I.P.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Definitely sorry to hear about your friend. This is a good reminder to everyone to slow down going through intersections and always expect people to pull out in front of you. You cant stop idiots from doing dumb things but hopefully, we can all be ready when they do. RIP

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Sorry to hear man, condolences to the family.

Thanks for the comments. And yes florida. It happens way to damn often here thats for sure.

Yellow means green in Florida. When we started driving my parents always told us, when the light turns green give it a second or two and I've avoided two or three accidents because of it. It's unreal how bad people are with the lights down there.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
It never ceases to amaze me how unaware cage drivers can be on the road.

So sorry for your loss :(

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
My condolences to you, your late friend and his family.

Sent from my right shoe phone.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts