Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I just found this website and thought it looked like a good place to go fishing for some advice. Last year I bought the 2008 SV650SF and I love it. Now it's time to make some upgrades and I was just looking for some advice on slip ons (sound and style), and also a rear fender eliminator. Any suggestions would be much appreciated thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Welcome. You'll find plenty of advise here on those 2 subjects. I'm sure it won't take but a couple of posts for someone to flame you about them.

Look around at a couple of the sticky threads or try to use the search.

Anyway, welcome and good luck with your upgrades.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
My only question is why did it take you a whole year to start upgrading!?

Seriously though thats a good start to getting the bug, since you already have the fe on to the pipes, there are way too many slip-on's out there to just pick one out of the sky as the best. What are your preferences and budget for one? If your looking at lower end price but good quality I'd say scorpion, viper, delkevic. Those can be had for less than $250 on ebay and their all of decent quality and sound really good.

Or you can did deep and throw down $450+ for an M4, yoshimura, arata and others like em but honestly I don't really see the benefit of paying that much more for just a slip-on which is'nt going to give you any more power over a cheaper one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts