Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of or using a decent windscreen for an 02 SV650? Looking for something that provides decent protection but doesn't take away from the the sportiness of the bike.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
My favorite is the National Cycles F-15 Sport Shield. It provides great protection for the torso and arms. Even deflects a bit of wind from your hands.

You can install DL-650 hand guards to keep the wind, rocks, bugs, etc. off your hands also. "Sportiness" and "uncomfortable" are frequently used interchangeably when referring to motorcycles. Gear for practicality instead.

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
I assume you're referring only to the naked model. IMO, there isn't anything out there that looks good AND offers a high level of protection.

In the event that you're talking about the S model. Go with a Puig. Hands down. No contest.

·
Registered
597 Posts
dobermen said:
Agreed...After looking around for the last couple of weeks I was planning to go with a tinted f15.

Thanks for the info.
I've got a used National F16 sport shield that you can have for $30. shipped if you'd like. Has one crack near a mounting slot that didn't affect anything when I had it mounted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts