1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Miller highlife, it's the cheapest beer on the market, tastes great and it's the only beer that makes you wake up feeling better than you did before you started drinking!

·
Registered
241 Posts
I'm a big fan of amstel light on a warm summer day. Its literally made for lazy afternoons out by the pool. How does southhampton compare to hoegaarden? I dislike wheat beer in general but have a soft spot for hoegaarden...

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
Sorry Nex, I think white beers are gross. My wife loves them though.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry Nex, I think white beers are gross. My wife loves them though.
I think IPAs are gross, have tried more then a dozen over the past 2 years and I can say that I'm not an IPA type beer person. But a white ale is all good in the hood!!! So for those who like to try new things all the time I do suggest this beer with dinner on those steamy hot summer nights!!! :hug:

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
Nex try Hop Sun from southern tier (if you can get it)

If you don't like it, bring the rest to the rally (keep it cold or don't ever chill it) and i'll buy the rest off of you*

*at 20% of the retail value because come on, lets be honest, I have no idea where that beer has been by that time and you don't like the stuff so what are you gonna do, just keep it?

·
Registered
5,461 Posts
Peroni.

Italian beer...Rossi drinks it...'nuff said. ;D

Seriously, it's exactly that, light and crisp. One of my favorite beers. In fact, I'm drinking one now. :)

·
Premium Member
74 Posts

Great Divide Samurai Ale. My new favorite summer brew. It is unfiltered, so it's a bit cloudy on the pour. The addition of rice gives it a slightly fruity, crisp, refreshing and clean taste.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Shock Top has a really nice white ale.

And its owned by micelob so its pretty cheap too.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts