Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got an fender eliminator kit on her now but the tag light 1 led sucks the brake light shines more light on the tag to where at night you cant even see my tag .im looking for a good replacement but something that isnt an eye-sore appreciate any suggestions

·
Registered
827 Posts
:iamwithstupid:

please tell us what brand fender eliminator you have or a pic. it would help immensely in solving your dilemma.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
believe it or not i actually got a ticket for it in PA on my way to carlise i couldnt believe it

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its a 1tail it came with a small black insert, tag bracket,and some slim turnsignals . the light is just a little silver piece that has 1 led at an angle . it mounts through a hole about 2 inchs from the tail light

·
Registered
96 Posts
Heres what i have. It is just the acorn tag lights you can find from motosport.com easily, they do pretty well, just have really short wires.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is that better NTJORDAN :)

·
Registered
827 Posts
its a 1tail it came with a small black insert, tag bracket,and some slim turnsignals . the light is just a little silver piece that has 1 led at an angle . it mounts through a hole about 2 inchs from the tail light
1tail is a website, not a brand of FE. they have 3 different ones, and the only one i can think of that you might have is the Targa FE. i had the same one and ditched it for a Suzuki License Plate bracket. i had problems with visibility too believe it or not i got a ticket too i couldnt believe it either.

but seriously, i was about to get a motrax license plate light from cycle gear, but i decided on a different FE.

here's a link for the motrax:
http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?item=MRX_LPL2

it should fit under that space.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that looks way better than what i have. what did you end up getting

1 - 12 of 12 Posts