Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about getting a Gladius because I love the SV and I uderstand that the Gladius is basically a SV but the bars are back a little bit and it is little bit lower than the SV. So with this being said does anyone have one in good shape near NC? I would love to try one. I have found one that I may be looking at but they have done some mod I don't like and I am having to drive a ways so I thought I would give a shout out here and see if someone here has one for sale. Also what do you think of the Gladius before I buy one compared to the naked SV. Thanks for any info. This is Grandma not LT.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guess everyone is hanging on to their Gladius or not anywhere close to NC. Must be good bikes if nobody is sale their's.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I don't think they were big seller in the US. I do see them go for cheap every now and then. They are no matter what other says. :icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will it looks like one has been found!! Will post picture soon!! YAAAAAA

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One has been bought. Now all I need is a good windshield with good protection. Taking my side cases and topcase off my Versys and putting it them on the Gladius so I can take some good long trips. Can't wait!! Will also need to be lowered.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts