Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked these up from Rob. He still has two more sets in gold if you want some rearsets at a really sweet price. He's making room for new inventory. (hint hint) ;)

www.2wheeljunkie.com

I only got to try them out for a little while today. I'm gonna have to do some adjusting. The brake swivel point is really close to the midpipe on my M4 and if I try to put them all the way back and up, it touches. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Hold on.... canttttt stannd uppp riggghttt noowww ;D

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was pleasantly surprised when I got them out of the box. It was almost a perfect match to my paint. I couldn't wait to get an off day so I get them on. ;D

·
Registered
1,973 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
those are nice... trade you my woodcrafts for them ;D

I like my woodcrafts... would be nicer if they were adjustable though

just curious... how is your hugger mounted? never seen anyone mount to the inside of those metal tabs. I should consider this to align mine up better since its was warped a little

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Oh and Kev, your bike needs a bath ;D

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gahdzila said:
very pretty!!!!

are those vented black side covers stock on the 1st gen?  I like the look.
Yeah, they are stock. I had a set of yellow ones too, but I think KT owns those now if I'm not mistaken.

syntheticton said:
just curious... how is your hugger mounted? never seen anyone mount to the inside of those metal tabs. I should consider this to align mine up better since its was warped a little
That is actually why mine is mounted to the inside. Targa stuff tends to be a little off kilter, we did the reverse mount to stop it from being so "***-sided" for lack of a better term. We just used a little thin nut on the insde. It worked out pretty good.

Nudist said:
Oh and Kev, your bike needs a bath ;D
Yeah, yeah. I know. I been slacking lately. You should see the friggin hitchhikers on the front. Dead bugs galore!!! ;D

COBRA COMMANDER said:
looks awsome i want those, they fit a 2nd gen
No sorry they don't. But, I'm sure Rob would have something you would be interested in. Send him a pm and see what he can do. He takes care of his fellow SVers. ;)

·
Registered
653 Posts
"I picked these up from Rob. He still has two more sets in gold if you want some rearsets at a really sweet price. He's making room for new inventory.  (hint hint)"

Hey weezer, looks great. I have blue too and I'm sorry he doesn't have that color but I'm interested. Who is this Rob character and what is his pm name or email?

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
algreen said:
"I picked these up from Rob. He still has two more sets in gold if you want some rearsets at a really sweet price. He's making room for new inventory.  (hint hint)"

Hey weezer, looks great. I have blue too and I'm sorry he doesn't have that color but I'm interested. Who is this Rob character and what is his pm name or email?
Rob, the site owner, and 2wheeljunkie.... Admin is his PM name

·
Registered
30 Posts
those are pretty f**hn' bad-ass! i use to have vortex rearsets..but they were'nt on the right bike...ya know....ssshhh.... a gixxer!

·
Registered
476 Posts
WeezerKDI said:
I'm gonna have to do some adjusting. The brake swivel point is really close to the midpipe on my M4 and if I try to put them all the way back and up, it touches. Any suggestions?
the lever arm itself is shaped like a banana right?  you could try to take the the rearset apart at the pivot point and flip it over, so it curves like \_/.  maybe that way you would have more clearance. 

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
WeezerKDI said:
I only got to try them out for a little while today. I'm gonna have to do some adjusting. The brake swivel point is really close to the midpipe on my M4 and if I try to put them all the way back and up, it touches. Any suggestions?
Don't put them up and back all the way? ;D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.