Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, my names nick. I do not own an SV650 just yet, But I am interested in getting one. I like the sportier look of the 09 sv650s, but I don't want a full blown sport bike. I got my motorcycle license with the MSF foundation, only have a year of riding experience under my belt with a 2000 Kawasaki zx6r.

Anybody have any suggestions about this bike? Pros and cons.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm I'd be careful.

I say, get a buell ;).

Way more different! Not a full blown sport bike, still fast though and handles great, some say better then any other bike. Top of the line brakes and suspension stock.
Buells are nice, but to be honest with you, they are out of my price range. I am gettin another bike to go ridin and have fun on, but not go crazy. I don;t want another full blown sport bike because they are too expensive brand new, I like the looks and price of the sv and I've heard good things about them. And I could always upgrade the suspension, but if its just something to have fun on, I don;t see the need.

It's not that bad through the turns is it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.