Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Where can I buy longer +4" throttle and clutch cables for my 2006 Naked? I tried searching but nothing turned up.

I would really appreciate a link to the products that would fit.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Motion Pro is what I've used.

Cost me about $55 shipped for just the throttle cables 4" longer than the stock S lines.

They've quoted me as high as $75 for some cables, so call them and ask for a price quote.

Why so tall? Should be plenty of slack for many other bars unless you're going super high.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Cost me about $55 shipped for just the throttle cables 4" longer than the stock S lines.

They've quoted me as high as $75 for some cables, so call them and ask for a price quote.

Why so tall? Should be plenty of slack for many other bars unless you're going super high.
Thanks, I have daytona bars installed but was wanting to raise them by another inch for more upright position for touring.

I will contact Motion Pro tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I was able to re-route my throttle cables for my Daytona bars and get probably 3" longer than stock. Clutch cable, probably not though.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts

This.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts