Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went today to mess with the bike a bit. Clean it up, get it warmed up proper since the temp was in the low 60's today here.

Didn't take it out, as I'm still waiting on my title to come so I can get it plated.

So, my buddy let me jump on his R6. Didn't dump it, but it wasn't fun.

It's been TOO long since I've been on a bike. I used to mess with dirtbikes and quads when I was a teenager, but it's probably been 10 years since I was on a motorbike of any sort.

It's gonna take some time to re-learn this whole thing.

I've got some time, my MSF class isn't until April 10th, so I can't take it out before then anyway. I just took the R6 up and down the street a few times.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
welcome back to riding!

take things easy and appreciate every ride you do get. i have been riding through the winter a little but, but it felt really weird to get back on to a bike. was so used to standing up and riding snowmobiles that i wanted to stick out a leg and be blipping the throttle constantly haha. gotta love 2 strokes!

enjoy your season, and sponge up all the info from your MSF class. don't form bad habits!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Took me 10 years to get back on after an accedent (car pulling out in front of me, me doing 45mph). I wish you the best of luck and ride smart.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts