Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been wanting to do a Loess hills ride this summer, and figured it would be a decent group ride for Iowa/Nebraska area people (although its an open invite to any others)

My thought right now is to camp up by Akron Friday night, ride the 220 mile route Saturday, and head home Sunday. I haven't set aside a weekend for this yet, kind of want to see if there is intrest in a specific weekend(when its warmer of course)

heres the route and info

·
Premium Member
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Loess Hills Summer ride??

Awesome :thumbsup: its not Arkansas, but should be a good ride.

also updated the unliked photo.

·
Registered
126 Posts

I'm in Bellevue, Nebraska. That sounds like a good idea. Last year was my first year on a bike and I'd love to meet more people and also ride more interesting roads than to and from work/school. My only problem is I don't have any luggage (aside from a tank bag) and doubt I'll have some by this summer. I just wonder if I could somehow make that work...

·
Registered
529 Posts

I'm in. Love the hills.

I'll keep an eye on this thread, but if I snooze, someone PM me. My weekends are all mine so any one will do.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts

My only problem is I don't have any luggage (aside from a tank bag) and doubt I'll have some by this summer. I just wonder if I could somehow make that work...
For a weekend trip, it can be done. You just have to pack light, I've done it before. If nothing else take a duffel bag and bungee it to the passenger seat.

·
Registered
126 Posts

What do you guys do for lodging overnight? Throw a tent on the back of the SV?

·
Premium Member
824 Posts

I'm in sounds like a fun weekend.

·
Premium Member
824 Posts

My schedule is pretty open right now so anytime works for me.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts