Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought it was like, $70 last year. i had her confirm that was the SV group rate too. :eek:

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Yeah that's what the lodge room was for me and the SO with SV discount when I booked it for 3 nights.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Did we just not get discounts this year? What about cabin prices, did they go up too?

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
When I booked, $85 was with discount. Site shows $99 without the discount.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
They need to realize that they will get less traffic with higher prices

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
All prices go up. Utilities go up, pay for staff go up, maintenance costs go up. Just the nature of the beast. Its a business afterall. Yeah it sucks but its the nature of the beast.

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
They need to realize that they will get less traffic with higher prices
They're already getting less traffic due to lowered economy. Unfortunately they can't afford to lower prices.

Besides, 85 a night IS NOT BAD for a RESORT.

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Did we just not get discounts this year? What about cabin prices, did they go up too?
Yup...noticed that cabin prices were higher too. Each year we all book further and further in advance...demand is up, I don't think supply has changed....so their prices continue to rise as well.:(

Good thing most of us have already booked our reservations!;D

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Yup...noticed that cabin prices were higher too. Each year we all book further and further in advance...demand is up, I don't think supply has changed....so their prices continue to rise as well.:(

Good thing most of us have already booked our reservations!;D
Yea, that was my point - at least someone got it.

I let John to the cabin booking :) - he takes care of it a couple weeks after we leave.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Yea, that was my point - at least someone got it.

I let John to the cabin booking :) - he takes care of it a couple weeks after we leave.
And we'll split it 3-way this time..

More money left for the beer! ;)

1 - 20 of 68 Posts