Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little man plays baseball in the supper optimist machine pitch league. He plays pitcher even though the pitcher does'nt actually pitch. The coach calls him "the vacuum" cause he snags everything on the ground or in the air that comes any where near him. This might sound like I'm bragging, but It's not bragging if it's true, he's an animal on the field.

Anyhow, the sun is going down right behind home plate and he lost the ball in the sun when the catcher "cam" threw the ball back to him and POW!! caught him right on the cheekbone imediately below his eye. He staggered towards the coach about 4 steps before the coach grabbed him to keep him from falling to the ground. It **** near knocked him out.

He did'nt shed a tear.

The thing he was most upset about was being taken out of the game.

We kept an eye on for the rest of the night to make sure he did'nt have a seroius concussion.

Other than a swollen black eye, today he seams fine, but the school nurse sent him home to rest.

How about that shiner huh!

His name is Addison, and he's also a work in progress actor, his first movie part will be coming out this fall in a movie called "Burning Palms".

·
Premium Member
2,566 Posts
Congrats man! Thats cool that he's got a movie part already.

During tryouts for little league i remember fielding a fly ball. Same story...sun was in my eyes, and the **** thing dropped right on my nose. I got a bloody nose and had to sit out of tryouts that day. Fortunately the coaches knew me from previous years, and it didnt stop me from throwing two consecutive no-hitters that year. I was fat...so I could throw faster than the other kids. :)

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
I caught a ball on the side of my head once back when I was little.

Also caught a stick on the top of my head. That bled like a sonofa.

Got hit in the eye with an apple.

Hit in the back of the head with a shovel when I was 12. I threw a snowball at the kid's ass... he responded by blindsiding me with a snowshovel. A metal one.

I also had an older brother.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
That time of year isn't it. My 11 year old with his he got a couple weeks ago. Then a week later another one same eye, then last week funny bounce to the nose. I figure he's getting a lot tougher.

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
OH. Yeah, he was a d-ck. To tell you the truth, I think he ended up in the Marines. :p
I don't think I ever told you I was sorry about that. That's because I wasn't.

I took a golf club to the head. My dad had to stitch me up. I remember been driven to his office with a big towel on my head - it was a real bleeder - hoping none of my friends saw me.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That time of year isn't it. My 11 year old with his he got a couple weeks ago. Then a week later another one same eye, then last week funny bounce to the nose. I figure he's getting a lot tougher.
That picture is classic! I had to wait until he fell asleep last night to get that one. I love little league baseball.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
tell me about it. My son pitches and it's always fun to see if he's going to be on or wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off. This years team is doing great 5-1 with a 5 game winning streak. They play the team they lost too tonight.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
good luck, He is on last years champoinship team with a few newcomers, so far they are undefeated about halfway through the season. I never been so proud of anything in my life.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts