Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed that the little left light in the head light assembly is out. Anyone have any idea on how to change this bulb?

·
Registered
105 Posts
small panel on side...1 small screw...remove....twist out bulb...replace...easy

·
Registered
899 Posts
Take the bulb to the auto parts store, it is a standard wedge bulb (#194 I think). I replaced mine with amber (yellow) bulbs for a little different look!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I had a MOM I would have used her but since I don't taht the reason for the post :p
Thanks for the help!! ;D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes, like stated, pull the panel off and they are super easy to get too. I replaced my stock bulbs with some super bright lights that came free with a set of headlight bulbs I bought from Britain. Apparently the bulbs are not street legal in the US (too bright) but thats about the last thing Im worried about getting pulled over for. The extra brightness really helps out here in Michigan where you kinda have to expect that at some point an animal will dart across the road in front of you.

·
Registered
46 Posts
ahhh.. i just noticed the same thing on my lights... i like the idea of going with a different color.
how do you like the different color rider?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Changed the light out with amber ones. I love the way they look.

·
Registered
107 Posts
MrWoo, pm me with yer email and I'll send ya the manual in zip files if ya like. Sorry to get off topic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts