Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got these bad boys in today, I can't install the clutch yet because I'm waiting for my clutch perch to arrive later next week. What do you think? .

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THese are pazzo shorty's, much shorter then stock. you can get them here http://pazzoracing.com/ they're 159 a set. You'll also need a gsxr clutch perch to mount the clutch lever. I got mine off ebay for like 11 dollars. I like the shorty lever because they allow you to work the clutch with only two fingers without crushing your other two. Oh, and they adjust on the fly. Just a flick of your thumb.

·
Registered
687 Posts
so you dont need anything for the brake side to fit?

·
Registered
127 Posts
well i hate to say it but...
just kiddin, looks pretty cool! :lol:

·
Registered
687 Posts
is there a set year for the gsxr clutch perch ?

·
Registered
687 Posts
hmm i am not sure yet i have a yellow bike so maybe the blk or the gold might look good too hmmm :D

·
Banned
363 Posts
SWEET! ...Tell me they work on a 1st Gen bike?.... If so, I am definately in fo r set..

BTW, What the hell is a clutch perch?

-Mike

·
Registered
336 Posts
i really like how you matched 'em with the bar end sliders. very bling

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
motorcyclemichael said:
SWEET! ...Tell me they work on a 1st Gen bike?.... If so, I am definately in fo r set..

BTW, What the hell is a clutch perch?

-Mike
I don't see why they wouldn't work. A clutch perch is the bracket that holds the clutch lever and attaches it to the bars.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Those are sweet! I just can't bring myself to spend that much on levers. I guess these would be more crash resistant than normal ones.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Looks like, I would venture to say they are.

Grav.

·
Registered
687 Posts
anyone know if the GSXR100 is the same as the 750??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts