Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

finally figured out how to work that digi, and now i can actually see whats goin on in the pics, not just a ball of fuzz!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
sweeeet....good job, it looks great!! 8)

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Really hot, gotta love leopard print grips 8) Are those bars Suburban Machinery bars?

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the compliments on the grips, they are my little unique touch to the bike. the bars are sm1's, one of the best mods i did to it. the mirrors are actually first gen sv naked mirrors. i didnt like the big rectangles, so i went on ebay and scored a set of first gen black rounds mirrors. they really look sooo much better than the stockers

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
where's your license plate?

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
never mind I see it, you get away with it there?

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ive had the plate there for over a year, and havent gotten a ticket until the last two weeks, when ive gotten two tickets for it. but i dont mind, it cleans up the tail so nice with it out of the way

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
sicksv650 said:
ive had the plate there for over a year, and havent gotten a ticket until the last two weeks, when ive gotten two tickets for it.
how do you get 2 tickets for one tag???

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
No worries about the right rear signal not being visable behind pipe as in the pic?

Yeah, neither am I!

Looks nice

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah, you cant really see the r/r blnker all that well during the day, but at night when it matters most you definately see it. as you can tell, i wasnt too concerened with function when putting on the undertail, i just wanted it to clean up the back of the bike and it did, alot. imo, it looks a million times better. the rearsets i just got from coyote, they look efin sweet and were a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
687 Posts
speedholes said:
Just noticed the black rearsets, those are pretty bitchin
yup i like the rearsets a lot too :wink: bike looks good man :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts