Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive seen some video of young kids on those things. Someone on here posted it I think.I would love to have my oldest son dragg'n pucks at 8 years old.

·
Registered
571 Posts
someone else might know where to find it, but i have seen some great video of grown men racing these things around a track inside a warehouse. i want to say they were in sweden or something like that. they had a full track using tires as the barrier and they were all wearing full leathers and helmets. every once in a while you would see one wreck, but it was more like just sliding off the bike into the barriers. they'd just pick the bike up and keep going.

looked like a lot of fun.

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
That ain't a bad price for what you're getting. I prefer the simplicity of my stupid lil chinese 47cc smoker pocketbike, but I'm sure it doesnt rip like that thing does. 110cc, manual clutch 4 speed, awww yeah I want it!

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Dude that ain't no pocketbike, its effing huge!

^That is a pocketbike, a rocket powered pocketbike 8)

click to see bigger picture

·
Registered
184 Posts
When I was younger I was a mechanic for these things, only the 49-cc 2-stroke ones with a single-speed centrefigual clutch. They were still fast, hit like 50-60 mph. Pretty sweet. I actually am building one right now. I custom build the frame, modified the motor, everything. It's almost togehther, just waiting for parts now. Mine will have dual disc front hyrdaulic brakes too :)

Dave

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
I thought they acutally made a little more. :-\

·
Registered
160 Posts
I wonder how hard it is to find somewhere to race these things. There is a pocket bike racing organization, but it hasn't gotten popular enough for most people to have a local racing club.... So who wants to go pocket bike racing in North Carolina. ;D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts