Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Out the office window! woohoo snow! in March.

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Oh that soo sucks whale balls.

·
Premium Member
2,740 Posts
I do not envy you at all. a few weeks ago we had a hella ice storm and it completely shut the city down and I went without power for almost 3 days. Most people went without power for 2 to 3 weeks.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
meh it's over now. typical. I want a major snow storm again. Bring on the ice age!

·
Registered
854 Posts
meh it's over now. typical. I want a major snow storm again. Bring on the ice age!
heh heh . . . do you really want that? Ok, it was pretty awesome, and I enjoyed the last one, but folks around here scare the ****-outta-me when they drive on snowy/icy streets.

Skiing in Seattle was fun though :p

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they drive like idiots when it sunny out. I swear they do not know how to drive. Is it really that difficult, I mean really? Just wait till the oceans swell I'm going to have beach front property!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Good point, but it's certainly more noticeable in the rain and way more noticeable in the snow. Why is it that PNWers suck so much at driving in the rain? I mean, if anybody should be good at it, it's us, right?

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I blame society!

they're all to busy acting like the hall monitors instead of driving.

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
One of the wosrt blizzards I remember was in March. That was around 92 or 93.
Blizzard of '93. Right on my birthday. It was an awesome blizzard. Wish we still got stuff like that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts