Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After I took it off last night, I seriously started reconsidering selling. As used as this thing is, it's still an amazing piece. Best flowing system out there and no longer made. Sounds awesome. I had it on my '03, but my understanding is it's intended for the later bikes with the different subframe; I just twisted the pipes in their slip fittings to get it to a good place on the rear bracket and, fortunately, it ended up just how I like it: pointing up and in.

Cosmetics: 6/10
Structure: 7/10
Awesome: 8/10

Defects:
- a scuff on the pipe right under where your right foot will be.
- a good-sized ding on the inside of the midpipe where it contacted the swingarm in an amazing crash
- no LV sticker on the can
- general used-exhaust appearance like burned-on rubber or bits of oil or other debris. Can be cleaned up very well.

If you get it and there are other significant damages I didn't mention, we can work out something. Scuffs, scratches or "it's uglier than the pictures" that I can't or didn't convey do not count.

I'll try to get pictures tonight of it off the bike, but see one with it on the bike a few months back.
http://studio819.smugmug.com/CMRA/2-19-12/98-Josh/i-9W6Qq7h/0/X3/S8194654-X3.jpg

Would rather not ship, but I'll consider it if I have no luck on Craigslist, where I'll post it this evening.

Thinking $400 OBO (ie you can offer more!)

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
One of the best exhausts for the SV power-wise... they dont make them anymore either!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts