Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bunch of stuff I had in storage that I'll be getting rid of. Prices do not include shipping, reasonable offers will be considered but I think I've priced things fairly.

SOLD Sargent seat- great condition, with white piping. $175

SOLD'05 yellow naked flyscreen. Good condition. $50

SOLD Delkevic OEM clone headlight, spray painted all black. Never installed, light tested and works. $45

SOLD04+ Stock rider seat, great condition no rips or tears. $40

04+ passenger seat. 1 tear seen in a below photo, but it's covered in black tape and fully functional. $25
SOLD '06-'07 ZX10 shock. About 4k miles on it. $115

SOLD Mini LED blinkers, never installed. $10

'05 Yellow tail section. Not perfect, but definitely usable. Few small scratches and a little dirty. $90

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
really hating that i have an 03 since ive been looking for a seat upgrade. id be all over that sargeant. GLWS!

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Matt sorry for the delay, my user CP was acting weird and not showing me new PMs, didn't know you were trying to get in touch with me until now. Shock is in the mail, should be there Tuesday, I'll PM you the tracking info in a minute.

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Anyone need the right side of the tail? I just need a left. Definitely interested, just not sure about swinging the whole thing.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Everything has sold except the tail. Sexy ill split it up for you if you only need half. Or I can sell you the whole thing pretty cheaply.

Let me know.

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Looks like we're good. Just waiting for a confirmation to ensure that it didn't disappear. I was hunckered down in the garage this weekend doing a full value check and overall maintenance on the track bike!

Glad this is going to work out!

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Any update? I haven't heard anything or gotten a PM. :ears:

Frylock..did you get your side?

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Confirmed! Sent! Done:)

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Everything sold except the rear seat.
Who needs it?
Any tracking info on the left tail. It hasn't arrived yet. :(

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
:-o I got the right side, not the left:(

Now I have two lefts:dizzy:

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Walo is also selling a front wheel for $80 (black) for the SV650. We'll just say it is his :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts