Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Filed 7 weeks ago. Received federal within a week, haven't received state yet. I e-filed and both were accepted. The state isn't a huge refund or anything, just concerned that somethings wrong since in the past it was pretty prompt. Should I be concerned? I have heard rumors that things are running behind due to...whatever.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am not sure about NY, but NC and several other states are already saying it will be 4 to 5 weeks after April 15th before they are even processed. California is holding them for an indefinite period of time. The lesson here is to not over pay your taxes, because the government sees it as their money when it is in their hands.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Took us months to get Katie's last year.... I got mine in less then a week this year.

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fortunately I dont overpay much on state, only seeing about $60 coming back. If they are holding them even longer it doesnt really matter. My concern was that I made some error or something along those lines. But it sounds like theres a trend on them being late...go figure.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
I am not sure about NY, but NC and several other states are already saying it will be 4 to 5 weeks after April 15th before they are even processed. California is holding them for an indefinite period of time. The lesson here is to not over pay your taxes, because the government sees it as their money when it is in their hands.
+1.

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
I got mine back almost right away. I know lots of others though who didn't get theirs back yet and are asking the same question .... where is it .... I want my money. ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts