Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He saw me carying a stubby through the house and wanted it, so I gave it to him, and this is what he did.

He saw me putting together some dressers last weekend.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
kinda young to be showing him your stubby isn't he??!! lolo

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
That's cool.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
now he can get past those plug protectors on the electrical outlets. byaw!
he took them out as soon as we tried them. i had to get one of those bars for the sliding door b/c he kept unlocking it and running outside.

·
Registered
428 Posts
haha. that's awesome.

i used to always run the screen door. not quite the same, but still a typical occurrence during my younger years. although, i was more into rope than screw drivers. ya know.. for tying things up, traps, booby traps, hostages, etc.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup, Tis what I'm waiting for ??? . I completely disassembled (down to circuit boards) a TI-99/4A when I was 4, It worked until I was in my teens.

When I was combining tools this weekend I found an oil filter strap wrench that looked like it would fit the SV, so I tested it out (too big), and less than 5 min later he got it out of the drawer, and was under the bike trying it for himself.

I've got a 1x3 with a few wire nails started, and usually give that to him with a 6oz ball-pien, he's starting to hit the nails, and hasn't smashed any fingers. It usually keeps him busy for 15min or so.

·
Registered
428 Posts
that is awesome :D guess you dont have to buy him legos, you can skip to pocket bike maintanince
pocket bike > power wheels

OR

pocket bike < power wheels

if you had asked me that question back in the day, i'd quickly reply the power wheels are second only to the big wheel.

^random. agreed.

·
Registered
414 Posts
my little boy caught his louiseville slugger pitching maching on the pitbull bike stand last Sat. He lifted up in the stand handle just a litte to uncatch it, and we all know what happens when you lift the handle just a little...... that's right BOOM. It fell on the footpegs of a bmx bike and dented the **** out of the gas tank.

moral of the story-make sure your kids do not lift the f___cking hanle on the bike stand.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts