Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Bro is in town for a few days, so we decided to take the pocketbike out and see what she can do.
Also a good chance to test out the Spartan Leathers I got back in June. :rolleyes:
Yeah so, the first one is me....

aaaaaaand here's Chris. NSFW (language)

Here's some random pics.
Me:

^^^^ some shots of the 'damage' to the leathers. ^^^^

CHris:

GP style, YO

Altogether, we pitched that thing on the ground at least 4 times. The leathers are barely scuffed, except the kneepucks of course. After getting my set delivered by Dave at the Rally I wore them for that whole week, plus a 400 mile road trip. They sat for a few months until I got around to getting some good riding in after moving to Texas.
WHen I went to put them on, they fit perfectly. Totally comfortable and form fitted ! Kudos to DrummerDave at Spartan Leathers.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
lol, that was funny

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
I've got to get me one of those.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I think I might could touch the ground flat foot on one of those. Looks like you guys were definitely having a blast.

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ghost Rider, you are clear for Fly-By...over.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
funs galore!

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Hahahahahhaahah - nice Derek

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that looks like a blast. where were you riding them? it almost looks like a mini track or something.
Under-developed subdivision, which essentially IS a mini-track. :twisted: If I had a few more peeps around here that had these things, we could set up races.

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, sorry bout that. It is indeed an X18. Soon to be receiving some mods. :twisted:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts