Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1403 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one here in the metro????
I know i've seen at least a few of you around just curious as to our actual numbers on this board

Laters
Z

·
Registered
15 Posts
i live in lenexa. got 05 naked, yellow n blak. som mods. never rode w anyone on here. mabey when it warms up we can get some poeple together.

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey zmachine, i think we met before. do work at the elec. supply house in the west bottoms? i think know that bike. could be wrong.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm in! I live in old Northeast; blue S. Commuted to downtown for the last year; now commute to Raytown. I almost always ride when the roads are dry and the temperature above 30.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Snurtmark,
Yeah thats me! i wondered if you were on this board. We'll have to try and get some rides goin this spring

Hey SiouxsieCat!
Yeah i've been doing that ride into downtown for almost a year now, glad to see a fellow SVer around town!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey guys,

I live down by Grandview and work up on wardparkway. Had a red 06 naked, now have a redish 07 naked w/ givi trunk on the back. I am the same way as long as roads are dry and temp is mid 20's or above.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was goin north on 35 and came up on blue svs. we fought through 5pm traffic between 80-100mph. he got off on rainbow i kept north bound. his lid had a refflective finish. i know its it long shot. spotted : blue svs north I 35 months ago!

·
Registered
984 Posts
I ride a Blue naked. Blue and white Helmet, and blue and white leather jacket. Or, Silver mesh jacket. I drive up and down 71 & 435. Commute from Belton to Liberty.

But, I haven't been on the bike for a while....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm out in Independence, I ride a blue 1000s with black supertrapp's
if this weather ever clears up we should get a "polar" ride goin, anyone interested?

·
Registered
984 Posts
I'm dying to get out on my bike! I don't think I've been on it in December at all. I would definitely be up for some riding if we can get the temps up a bit, and get the roads half way clear of sand and crap.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i live in mid-town and ride a red 2000 naked

just got brand new cold weather gear courtesy of father christmas - always ready for a polar ride.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Anybody else get out and ride today? I went out for about 30 minutes. Glad I had my rainsuit on! Got home and me and the bike both were rather filthy with all the wet sand and mud on the roads. So, I gave the bike a quick wash.

60+ degrees today, thunderstorms and tornado warnings tonight, and 34 and freezing rain tomorrow. Man...gotta love midwest weather! I by love, I really mean loathe.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i rode to work and met up w some friends. we rode out to longview lake. had raingear but didnt really need it. lots of crap stickin to my lens and headlight.

count me in for any ride any time.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Great day for riding! I got out for a bit Friday, and then again today! Streets are dry, most of the sand and salt is out of the way, although watch your corners and parking lots for sand!

1 - 20 of 1403 Posts