Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha ok thats what I thought... Yeah I mean... I'd take the stickers off, at very least, but I figured I could get it for 800, and just do whatever i want to it. But yeah, I think I'll just put the extra cash towards my SV :p Thanks though

Ed

·
Registered
273 Posts
man, dont do it, i've seen the bike in person and it really is a piece of junk. I seen it a few days ago and wondered the same thing, and got a look at it. Im in Hamilton, right beside suwannee county and it was an easy thing for me.

·
Registered
644 Posts
What a peice...and for $1000...gotta be kidding me! If you already have the SV, I'd take that $1000 and try to find an old Honda XR600 or something along those lines...Then you have something for all walks.

·
Premium Member
3,662 Posts
take that 1000 buy some hallucinagenic drugs, then go to the park where they have those riding things on the big coil springs for the kiddies... then do the drugs and ride away...

it'll probably last longer, be more fun, and you'll probably have a lot more money to spare...

but if you really like painfull experiences... it'd just be cheaper to pay someone to kick you in the balls... it probaly won't hurt as much owning that thing

·
Banned
1,304 Posts
lol you katana haters. it may look ugly but that thing would more than likely give you more than your monies worth in long term use. id rock it if it worked and was street legal ie all lights and signals

1 - 20 of 20 Posts