Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The get together in KC was a sucess. Myself, Jaycee, DTPRB and Morphos met up at Hooters for a quick B.S session and some wings.

Jaycee was a bad mofo and rode out
from Omaha like it wasn't nothin'.

Stunt show sucked from what I saw but the bikini car wash was run by strippers from Cloud 9. The bikinis did not stay on long and much drool came from all of us. Morphos and DTPRB will have pics to post which I am looking forward to. Jaycee was a hell of a guy and paid for our bikes to get washed by the strippers who were more than willing to show a titty for the camera.

We ended the day with a qucik ride through Cliff Drive (plenty of sharp corners).
Thanks for a great time guys and look forward to the next get together.

Those not in attendance must definately join us for the next outing.

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Strippers :shock: Titties :shock: Bike :shock: Wash :shock:

Oh :shock: my :shock: phucking :shock: gawd :shock:

Please post pics :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there's my boy, hey don't 'shop the good ones :wink: just post them as is. Or were you thinkin' zoom in...yeah close ups..you will of course be a gentleman and send the unedited versions to my email?

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
3 day temporary bans will be handed out if pics aren't posted in the next 30mins!!!!! :evil:

M

·
0 Posts
acedeluxe said:
there's my boy, hey don't 'shop the good ones :wink: just post them as is. Or were you thinkin' zoom in...yeah close ups..you will of course be a gentleman and send the unedited versions to my email?
Absolutely.

Give me your email address, preferably able to recieve large files, like a gmail account and I'll give you either the straight-from-the-camera ones or the ones that I've cropped that you see in miniature here.

With no further stalling:

Jaycee's bike, first wash :p

Jaycee's bike getting a bit more attention.

Shot of Ace's SV and Jaycee's lined up to be washed. Dunno, Jaycee's bike must have been mighty dirty to need multiple washes. :lol:

Portrait shot of KC's very own AceDeluxe!

This and the next shot need some quick explaination. Yes, it's a 50cc miniature, with two peelers on it. Evidentally the one in the back found the one lunger's vibration to be pleasing, and thusly was quite entertained.

And let her friend in front know. Mostly through rubbing herself on the back of the bike.

Ace, the other ones I have are of them posing on your bike, one's decent, but the stripper's not. Decent that is. Little joke there. :) I'll include it in the ones I mail to you.

::EDIT:: Anyone who needs a gmail account, let me know, I'll get you one. The nice part is 2 gig storage provided by Google and (I believe) 14 meg transfer limits.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
read em and weep boys. Who's up for a trip to KC now?

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
E-mail me the uncensored pics and I might be up for a trip...

evilbologna at yahoo dot com

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DTPRB's digital camera has some good ones on it too. I know cause I took some.

J

·
0 Posts
Nice looking pics. However im expecting the good ones to be emailed. I'd like to start off by saying everyone i met was great. Thanks Dt for setting it up, Ace for riding over 2 hours round trip to guide me in, and morph for taking off of work to hang with some peeps. The stunt show was GAY. I dont mean a little gay i mean straight up FLAMING. :oops: However do to a date i had to cut out early and only got to see the mini's and quads be stunted. The bike wash was cool. So what are we gonna do next :?: I say we go party it up at cloud 9 now that the manager is gonna let me in for free! :twisted:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
good to hear you made it back in one piece. I bet the SV really appreciates your 120mph flight back.lol.

+1 on Cloud 9 Gentlemen's club

·
Registered
502 Posts
Can I get a copy of the pictures zip file at veedubspink[AT]yahoo[DOT]com?

·
Registered
67 Posts
there isn't a NSFW forum on here where he can post it up...i can alrdy feel his PM box filling w/ people askin for the rest of da pics

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Fred2004 said:
there isn't a NSFW forum on here where he can post it up...i can alrdy feel his PM box filling w/ people askin for the rest of da pics
if i get them, i'll host them and give you all the link....horny bastards :twisted:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts