Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got done bleeding the breaks, so i thought i'd wash the sv. It looked sooo good i just had to share :p tell me what you think! thanks

·
Registered
127 Posts
pretty cool man, pretty cool 8)

·
Registered
67 Posts
that wind shield thing looks like it should be painted red to match the bike...nice bike nonetheless

V

·
0 Posts
You missed a spot on your gas cap.........or is that a spot on my monitor?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
vtwinheaven said:
Yep, i missed a spot :shock: I will take care of that right away!

Thanks for helping me keep it top notch :wink:

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
viper87 said:
vtwinheaven said:
Yep, i missed a spot :shock: I will take care of that right away!

Thanks for helping me keep it top notch :wink:
Too late, now.

Move along now. There's nothing to see here. :lol:

-Nick

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Evan said:
This one is really cool! I like the lighting.
Thanks its one of my favorites

Fred2004 "that wind shield thing looks like it should be painted red to match the bike"

I think it matches pretty good. black seat in back, black seat in middle, black wind screen up front.
Of course, it matched better, when i had my black bra on :oops:

V

·
0 Posts
I'm always glad to help a brother out :wink:

I really like that '01 red color though, looks sharp!

Oh, Nick, thanks for verifying the spot for me, I really need to clean my monitor :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Wow, that's almost exactly how mine looked when I bought it. Same screen and everything. Before I did the dual headlight conversion, I took off the middle part of the screen and left the two black spikes coming up from the headlight - I thought it looked totally badass, but figured I would probably puncture both lungs if I went over the bars.

Now she looka someting like THIS:

and this:

That's with no washing, obviously.... 8)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GetBusyDoing said:
Wow, that's almost exactly how mine looked when I bought it. Same screen and everything. Before I did the dual headlight conversion, I took off the middle part of the screen and left the two black spikes coming up from the headlight - I thought it looked totally badass, but figured I would probably puncture both lungs if I went over the bars.

Now she looka someting like THIS:

and this:

That's with no washing, obviously.... 8)

Awesome bike! Glad to see you picked the best color! I've been thinking about the dual headlights for a while now, havent acctually seen what they look like on my bike. Badass is right :twisted: Do you get any thing flying (rocks, water)at your back with the mud flap gone? I really want the undertail that you have, but don't want stuff getting on my back. thanks

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks a bunch, man. I really don't want to hijack the thread - although it might seem like a good idea for all the clean, RED SVs out there need a day in the sun....

I never have anything hit me in the back, and I ride somewhat regularly through some pretty mucky roads. I remember a thread a while back about converting an SV to a dirtbike, with new suspension and tires - and when I take the "shortcut", I wonder how I do it with street tires...

Anyway, the hotbodies fender eliminator was on there when I bought the bike, and I've absolutely had no problems with it. At most, some dirt will fling up under the tail and on the taillight a little, but it can be washed off.

Remember everyone - blue may be the fastest, and copper the most unique, but nothing says lovin' like a lady in red. I mean MAN in red. Ah crap.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Those are some nice photos. Were they taken in WA.? I'm asking because that looks like maybe Arizona in the background. Also, what is that big standing structure in the background? It looks like a big rocket launcher.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Holy stock bike batman!!!!

I'd suggest getting some Smitchrome or Blue away and get to work on that header pipe!!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dualsport said:
Those are some nice photos. Were they taken in WA.? I'm asking because that looks like maybe Arizona in the background. Also, what is that big standing structure in the background? It looks like a big rocket launcher.[/quote

Thanks. and yes they were taken in washington, in my driveway to be exact. Rocket launcher?! :lol: i guess it looks like that, but it's a well driller. (i live in the desert).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts