Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to say hi to all of my friends its been a while! :)

bad news, my bike is leaving :( so ill probably be off the forums until i get a new one! oh and im also giving a heads up for checking the for sale section! ;) im parting out stuff. :hug:

so hi my friends and bye for now my friends! :)

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Hey Adam!! Sorry to hear about the bikelessness and did everything else get all worked out after the Mrs BT issue??

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Adam!! Sorry to hear about the bikelessness and did everything else get all worked out after the Mrs BT issue??
everything is GREAT!!!!!! i have a great girl that ive been with for about a year! ill only be without a bike for a short amount of time :)

how are you?!?!?!

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
Good to hear from you, Neil.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
everything is GREAT!!!!!! i have a great girl that ive been with for about a year! ill only be without a bike for a short amount of time :)

how are you?!?!?!
Pretty much the same, nothing much really ever changes in my life. Glad you're happy again!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pretty much the same, nothing much really ever changes in my life. Glad you're happy again!
lol, still got that great 80's outfit eh? post that pic again! its been to long!

im super happy! well if i had a bike it would be perfect but hell cant have it all!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts