Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read a really interesting article http://www.motorcycledaily.com/04august05_wheredidyou_rr1.htm on motorcycledaily . com where the site posed the question to its readership who have extensive motorcycle experience about the various bike they have owned and there ownership preferences etc...

To no ones amazement at this site, the SV comes up a lot.  We are talking about people who have owed from 10 to 30 or so different bikes over the span of their riding careers and many of them say the SV is the most fun bike they have ever owned and that they ride it more then their other bikes.

Fun Read

·
Registered
63 Posts
I haven't owned 30 or whatever.. hmm. . I'm in double digits though if you start counting dirt bikes.

It's got just enough power to do some really crazy stuff.. and not quite enough to punish you for small mistakes (most of the time).

I skipped over the SV when I was shopping for that size bike in my younger days and then decided to get one for track, and just goofin'. I'm completely amazed by it most of the time.

If I had bought a SV-S years back I dunno that I'd have bought a few of the other bikes I've owned... I know of one I for sure wouldn't have... haha.. but thats another story and I'll just skip the bashing of big name italian bikes for now. ;)

The sv I have now makes me want to trade my other full fairing bike for a speed triple even more than I wanted to before.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts