Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather was warm enough today and I had a few hours to spare so I got the bike out of storage and put my new Remus Revolution Carbon Fiber pipe on. It was easy to install except that the supplied connector pipe was a little long so I had to cut an inch off of it, but other than that it was as simple as any other slip-on install. I love the sound and am totally satisfied with the can. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Here is a picture. I'll try and get more detailed ones in the future. This one was taken on my buddy's cell phone.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unfortunately no, I don't have a video camera to get a sound clip. I can try to describe it though. It sounds sorta like a very deep two-stroke. The part I like best is the engine braking. It sounds really good with this pipe and I like the pop it gives every once and a while when you do it. My friend's Duc in the back is a 620ie with dual remus grand prix's and his is definitely louder than mine and a little deeper as to be expected from a Duc. My pipe currently has the silencer in it still which I plan on taking out as soon as I get a chance to run to the hardware store and buy the right size drill bit to drill out the rivet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts