Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've heard really great things about these for track only tires.

You should love them according to all the praise I've heard from them.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am gonna them on the street for the rest of the season (probably till december or so) and hopefully next spring get a track day on them.

I've read a couple things about people only getting 2000 miles on them... its hard to imagine ... is that realistic? I mean i ride pretty hard but holy crap.

·
Registered
569 Posts
They were great on the track on my Gix 600 racebike. Just curious why you'd buy them for the street? $240 gives you lots of options.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I went the other way with sport touring tires, Pirelli Angels, and they seem to have plenty of grip while aggressive canyon carving.

When these wear out, depending on if they continue giving great characteristics, I see no reason not to pick up another set.

Keep us informed on how you like those.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I went the other way with sport touring tires, Pirelli Angels, and they seem to have plenty of grip while aggressive canyon carving.

When these wear out, depending on if they continue giving great characteristics, I see no reason not to pick up another set.

Keep us informed on how you like those.
I'm looking for a new set of sport touring so please let us know your feedback when you do get a new set =] I'm interested

·
Registered
905 Posts
What's the shelf life on these, if anyone may know? I'd like to pick up a set now, but I worry they may harden over or some such over winter.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yeah, these are terrible street tires.

These are made for track only, in dry and clean tracks! That's why they named them "race tires". Be careful in the rain!

You should go with bridgestones bt-016 or Dunlop Q2 for street applications.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts