Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, that time is coming near again for our run to Lunenburg. Just wanted to get a bug in your ears. Hopefully this year we will see some new faces. Also hope to get out for some other planned rides as well. Hoping to hear from you guys and ride with more of you.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For those that are interested in the ride coming up...it will be in July. When I get a chance, will post the tentative date. I'm also contemplating a different ride other than Lunenburg. Just trying to figure out where. Will post that as well. As always...will have a good sit down food stop..no way better to get to know someone than sit down and eat with them. :eek:ccasion14:

Hope to see some new faces this year.:vroom::vroom:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Sounds good, maybe a run towards the vally?

Saw the rim cleaning trhead, guessing the bike is out now :)

Time for the new folks to chime in...........

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes the bike is out and running...YAY!!!. Thought about fhe valley...gonna look at it more on the weekend.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK guys, decided on something different for the fun run this year. This year we will not be going to Luneburg. This year we will be starting at the same Shoppers on Joseph Howe dr. and doing a nice large loop (stopping at Peggy's cove) maybe a Timmies somewhere and ending up as a finish in Bedford at the True North diner(great place). :eek:ccasion14:

Since it is not as long of a ride, thought we would meet at the Shoppers for 10am...for you guys who like to sleep in;), meet, then off at 10:30am (try not to show up at 10:25).

As in the past bring your girlfriends...wives. Always nice to see more SV's out there...but if you have a friend who wants to go and don't have an Sv...that's fine as well.

Would like to remind you this is not a race or fast ride....if your looking for that this will be slow for you, other rides for that.

Still hammering out the dates but will post in the next few days....hope to see ya there, any questions....Pm me or just reply here.

Heres a link if anyone wants to look....just for fun route

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, so this is the tentative date for the fun run....July 27. Is a Sat. If no earth quakes/floods/brushfires or hail storms happen this will be the date. Mark on your calender. As the date gets closer we'll see about the possibility of a rain date.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Rain date? Long range forecast is looking a bit sketchy

Messaged Kev about the ride , but haven't heard back yet

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah...been watching that. I wll post Friday night looking at the weather. As far as a new date my August is buggered. So it will have to be in Sept...damn rain.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looking at the weather, it does look as Saturday will not be a great day. So maybe Sunday might be the better day. It is not a long ride...so that is probably gonna be our rain date. But...this is Nova Scotia....and it is only Monday. ;)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Side note, road to Peggy's Cove is tore up quite a bit, (co struction/repairs) one of the guys from work was out last saturday, said there was a lof of gravel to be cautious of

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good to know. Been looking at the weather...rain rain rain...:( Calling for rain for the next two weeks...I'll keep an eye out but right now looking like there may not be any ride this weekend.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok, so the forcast now is that Sat, is not supposed to be a bad day...so for those of you following along for this ride...I'm gonna say that Sat is back on and a go. Hope to see some of you there. If anything changes I will post Fri night.

To repeat.....SAT IS BACK ON FOR THE RIDE.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well.the fun run went well. Weather was not perfect but did not rain. Met some fellow riders from Virginia and Minnesota. The company was great as was the food at the end. Hopefully next year some of you newer members might show your faces. ;)

·
Registered
344 Posts
It was a fun run, even with the wind and gravel :)
Great to meet the riders from the south, the guy from Virginia was a hoot.
Hopefully we can pick up some new faces fro next time

1 - 20 of 23 Posts