Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the Joe Rocket boots in the mail today. They fit great and I am normally a 12 1/2 so I ordered a 13 and the fit is awesome. They are much wider than I thought they would be. I normally have a hard time finding shoes or boots that fit my feet well.

They have an adjustable latch with a metal closure. They have velcrow for the upper ankle, and sliders on the corners of the boot. Also there is a pair of vents on the outside of the boot that runs out the back of the boot. They have a reinforced area where the shifter contacts the boot but when I rode the shifter was a little more toward the toe of the boot. Very minor tho.

The styling is awesome and I didnt want to go with the supermoto high boots. They are medium length and have lots of protection. $145.99 with free shipping is a great deal.

I have ridden with them in 50 degree weather and my feet were pleantly warm and they are pretty comfortable to walk in. I am sure they will take a while for them to break in but that is expected. Here are a few photos of the new kicks.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Nice boots. I like the A* streetburner too. Unfortunately, they don't make them for women with small feet. Most of the boots except for race type boots are too girly for me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts