Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard about this guy from a local dealer, he produces a line of small cruisers and one sportbike with a 300cc inline twin, supposed to be some decent little bikes, the sportbike looks like it could be a very decent alternative to a ninja250 witha price of $3500ish dollars, and decent styling too. I might look into getting one, looks like it could be a hoot to ride.
http://www.johnnypag.com/motorcycles/sport/index.php

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
Those look pretty cool, I want a Barhog. You should get a Raptor, in red of course! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehe, I'm seriously interested in that little sportbike!, I might have to go test ride one.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Saw some in person a dealer here in Raleigh. They are neat and cost are cheap.
Very interesting option if you are looking for a 300cc bike. I think they were going to do a bit larger one also.

·
Chief Greeter
28,485 Posts
One of the dealers in CA is a Boss Hoss dealer, lol. Not close to me but if I ever head up that way I would check it out.

They say that the parts warehouse is in OC CA.

RR, is there a dealer near you?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I used to sell them at a dealer I worked for when I was going to schoolin Daytona. They are real fun to ride. We only had The spyders but for 300 cc's they are a real treat. The only downside is the parts availability and the chinese like engine. As long as you dont beat the **** out of it you should be okay. I have personally logged a little over 1500 miles on one though.

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
dunno about the 15"R wheel and 18"F wheel combo as far as tire selection.
You'd be better off w/a used 2nd Gen Ninja 250 for less dough.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One of the dealers in CA is a Boss Hoss dealer, lol. Not close to me but if I ever head up that way I would check it out.

They say that the parts warehouse is in OC CA.

RR, is there a dealer near you?
Yep, theres one about a half hour away from me, never been by there but I was talking to some guy at the gas station about my bike and he shot me a business card, said he was working on getting his endorsement so he could pick one up before the summer gas spike. I might check them out this weekend, the dealership is right on the way to cyclegear and I need another bar end mirror and some tank pads.

·
Chief Greeter
28,485 Posts
Hi RR, i went for a ride today and I passed the Boss Hoss dealer, so I turned around and went there.

They had some cool bikes:

They are a dealer to sell them but the guy said they don't have any in stock? Didn't say why.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts