Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

It's been a while. The SV was sold in anticipation of purchasing the RC8R, and I traded the KTM in May and no longer have a sport bike in the stable. That urge has passed for the time being and I'm on to different types of motorcycle enjoyment. So, a few things should stop taking up space in my closet.

First up is a Joe Rocket Speedmaster 5.0 perforated leather jacket size 40. It has all of the armor that you would expect and a 360 degree zipper for attaching it to pants. I have worn it once for one track day in very cool weather in February. In other words, it's not nasty inside. ;)

The jacket is like new. New ones on eBay are $400. I'd like to sell this one for $200 + shipping.

Next is a pair of Joe Rocket Speedmaster 5.0 non-perforated leather pants with pucks, size 32. As with the jacket, these were worn for one track day in cool weather. In addition, I wore a pair of under armor long johns underneath, so these pants are as fresh as the day I bought them.

The pants are in as-new condition. Heck, even the pucks don't have a scratch on them! LOL

New examples on eBay are around $300. I'd like to get $150 + shipping. If you buy both the jacket and pants together, I'll knock $50 off and sell the set for $300 + shipping.

Last up is a practically brand new Joe Rocket Phoenix 5.0 mesh jacket, size medium. It has a removable wind blocker lining and all of the normal armor. It has been worn once.

It's too big for me. I normally wear a medium, but this jacket is a little on the large side. It doesn't fit. My loss, your gain. I bought it earlier this year for $150. I'd like to get $100 + shipping for it.

I really just want to get rid of this stuff. If you have interest and think I'm asking too much, just make a reasonable offer. I have some wiggle room, but I'm not giving it away, so don't embarrass yourself by making a ridiculously low offer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts