Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new with tags Joe Rocket Corona Extra Racing mesh jacket. This the AMA Superbike edition with patches as well. The Corona words, crown, and Racing words all appear to be leather from what I can tell. I recently splurged on a bunch of jackets and now I have too many. This is brand new never worn at all. I already have a leather Corona jacket so I dont end up needing the mesh one.

It has shoulder foam pads, a back pad, a removeable liner that you can keep inside for colder weather or take out for hot weather. Has an IPOD pocket in the upper chest with a rubber headphone hole as well.

If you know Joe Rocket their quality is great I actually have 4 other Joe Rocket jackets as well (seriously I have too much stuff!). Very bright yellow for good visibility at night and white shoulders with blue and black under the arms.

The size is men's small. but for me I wear small to medium sized jackets and this is at thew top end of small I would say but is adjusteable. If you are curious about sizing as I ALWAYS am with jackets, I am 5 foot 9 and 140lbs and this has room from I'd say 5 foot 4 up to maybe 6 foot and up to maybe 170lbs. All depends on how tight or loose you want your jacket.

Asking price $100 shipped CONUS, it is brand freakin new!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Joe Rocket Corona Extra Racing mesh jacket size Small BRAND NEW $100 shipped

BUMP

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Joe Rocket Corona Extra Racing mesh jacket size Small BRAND NEW $100 shipped

Still for sale

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

bump again

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Consider shipping to Australia?
if you know how to check a shipping to Australia I can consider it. I am not sure how to ship to there. Does that go through UPS?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

BUMP again

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

BUMP again as still available

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

I have no clue how to edit the title and for some reason i cannot edit the original post to update price

$80 shipped CONUS

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

bump $80 shipped conus

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

BUMP $80 shipped, wish I could edit the dang title to show that! Can't evenfigure out how to edit the first post either!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.