Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just finished buttoning up the stator side and it runs beautifully. so far nothing is rubbing so it sounds and feels like all my magnets are good for stator clearance. even up to the high rpms it sounded wonderful. now as soon as my chain and fender kit gets here i will be ready to ride again.

by the way, anyone with a sv1000 that has a TRE i would love to hear some feedback on the performance increase for lower gears. i really dont want to pull any accidental wheelies from the new TRE

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
stator still in good condition as far as i know, i havent had any issues since the repair. 3000 miles on it roughly since then. fender kit looks nice. the chain was a POS so thats already on its way out. and the bike got laid down and the front fairing is now a streetfighter setup.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Pics ?, im just waiting for my TRE atm and suspension cant wait.Ive just completed the whole stator and magnet reset,RR etc fix as well :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok so please post up your process and i will be able to see if you covered all the steps or if you should be checking it again soon. some of the smaller steps can make all the difference on this repair. i used a industrial strength JB weld for my epoxy and its held great so far.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts