Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleaning the closet before spring

Here we go:

First Item: Perforated Teknic Black Leather jacket US size 40 With quilted sleeveless liner

No damage, all stitching in perfect shape, very light rash on left elbow (barely noticeable) Awesome well ventilated leather jacket with CE approved shoulder elbow and back pads.

Price: $140 + shipping

Second Item: Tourmaster Intake Series 2 Mesh jacket US Size: Md-42 With Waterproof liner and quilted liner. Great 3 Season Jacket (Winter is iffy, I used it down to 45 degrees with both liners and was pretty warm) Fantastic ventilation. No Damage, just needs to be washed (I'll wash it for you for an additional $.25 cents) Great for the summer and the white goes with any color bike and adds visibility. CE Approved shoulder elbow and back pads.

Price: $100 + Shipping

Third Item: Vega half Boots US Size 10 Good all around boots, some scuffs on the toe slider, laces are still intact but are starting to deteriorate (easy fix). Other than that, they're in great shape, no heavy scuffs, all the seams are solid, pretty comfortable to wear all day, will protect your ankle and great if you're on a budget

Price: $40 + Shipping

Last Item: A-Star Size Large perforated Leather gloves. Great if you need a back up pair of gloves or "guest gloves" very well ventilated, all stitching in perfect shape, only damage is a scuff on the wrist, which does not compromise the glove at all. I really liked these gloves.

SOLD

Send me a PM if interested, I can provide more pictures if needed and a quote for shipping.

Come on people, Daddy needs some Dyno work.

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumpity bump? Make offers ppl!

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump. Make some offers, prices are negotiable.

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry Matt, I have somebody interested already, they PMd me before you posted, I gotta give them priority, it's pending right now, if they change their mind I'll let you know. Sorry :/

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bumpity bump, still have the jackets and boots. Make an offer :)

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm 5'7 170lb light build and if fits snug, which is good, if you fall you don't want it moving around too much. I would not consider it a good jacket for really cold weather. I can take a picture of myself wearing it so you get an idea

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Riding season is coming people! Get yourself some gear! bumpity bump! Make offers!

·
Registered
169 Posts
I LOVE the leather jacket. But as I mentioned previously, I still worry about it being too big with me being about 145 pounds.

Does it have a full circumference zip for pants, and all the armor?

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I LOVE the leather jacket. But as I mentioned previously, I still worry about it being too big with me being about 145 pounds.

Does it have a full circumference zip for pants, and all the armor?
Check your PM buddy

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
El bumpo! Leather jacket, Mesh jacket and boots still available! Make me an offer! (a reasonable one :p)

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bumperino!

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HyperBump!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Um dude, this thread died 7 years ago. But, if you are in SoCal, I might be able to help.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts