Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
It would sound better still if it was a full system with the cat removed, but ****, I'm thinking of getting one and making it fit on the SV!

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
I guess with the cat box in place you'll never be able to fully let loose the grunting SV motor sound. Looks much better but I'd hate to worry about those up facing pipes when the bike is left out in the rain.

·
Chief Greeter
28,544 Posts
Funny how he used a universal and long extension just to tighten the exhaust clamp, lol. :D

Sounds like the cat has to go...

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
just like T WEEE!! hehehe

but, that does look like it would fit an SV...huuummmm

is that in the states?? or, izatyours??

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
Well, If you look at the exhaust on the LRG gladius supermoto, they used a SV650 leo vince full exhaust.

You won't have the same mounting points for the header or exhaust can, but it can be done.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Well, If you look at the exhaust on the LRG gladius supermoto, they used a SV650 leo vince full exhaust.

You won't have the same mounting points for the header or exhaust can, but it can be done.
The exhaust can is not so much of a problem as that wouldn't be going on. I'd stick on a can with a strap. It's the front header and rear header which would be the problem.

Madjohn.

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
The exhaust can is not so much of a problem as that wouldn't be going on. I'd stick on a can with a strap. It's the front header and rear header which would be the problem.

Madjohn.
like I said, the sv header from leo worked fine:

I'd gladly trade a SV header set for a glad, but you're on the wrong side o' the pond.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
That short can painted like that black ca would look great on either of the black versions. Actually, the black one doesn't look bad as it is. Nice!

The little two-hole gp-style exhaust looks amazing, but I think it sounds like crap.

In all cases, I would pull that black shroud around the collector if possible.

·
Registered
261 Posts
The original and the black IXIL look awesome. I agree that it still sounds pretty tame though. Still, huge aesthetic upgrade.

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
The original and the black IXIL look awesome. I agree that it still sounds pretty tame though. Still, huge aesthetic upgrade.
The gladius will sell a BUNCH of full exhaust systems and power commanders.

just to get rid of that dang cat

1 - 19 of 19 Posts