·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i had a great boob avatar, but sadly I was asked if she coud exit the stage:(

·
Premium Member
2,566 Posts
I had a boob avatar once. I still keep it my private collection, and take it out once in a while to enjoy in solitude.

·
site supporter
6,095 Posts
Why does a motorcycle forum have to be family oriented??
Because it is. And it is because the person who started the forum made that rule. And it has not been changed. So it's still the rule.

If you don't like that rule. Start your own motorcycle forum. Others have done so. Some are great successes (albiet on a smaller scale than SVRider.) Others have not been as successful.

It's a big Interweb out there, with cyberspace enough for everybody's taste. Feel free to find (or make) your own Happy Place. :hug:

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Because it is. And it is because the person who started the forum made that rule. And it has not been changed. So it's still the rule.

If you don't like that rule. Start your own motorcycle forum. Others have done so. Some are great successes (albiet on a smaller scale than SVRider.) Others have not been as successful.

It's a big Interweb out there, with cyberspace enough for everybody's taste. Feel free to find (or make) your own Happy Place. :hug:
fair enough, but since when was something you could see in a public swimming pool or beach deemed non family friendly?

·
site supporter
6,095 Posts
fair enough, but since when was something you could see in a public swimming pool or beach deemed non family friendly?
It's not "family friendly" as much as "work safe." And the answer to your particular question is: since somebody complained about getting sh!t at work for logging on to SVRider.

And, again, if you find the burden of obeying rules too frustrating:

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Let's hug it, shall we?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts