Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right, I'm heading home. This year in IRaq was toughest for me out of three deployments. I'm going to start work on the SV two days before I arrive home, lol, what that means is my dad is changing the battery and getting it un-storaged and should be installing my sargent seat for me. I have my GSXR front end waiting. I'm painting the motor black. Putting a Firblade SA on it with a front wheel too (I know I gotta weld and cut and whatnot, too easy).

I will be going to deals gap first weekend of August. I will be meeting up with the nashville guys. Might be able to meet up near phily while on leave.

So for now FRAK THIS PLACE

·
Premium Member
8,122 Posts
Thats right, I'm heading home. This year in IRaq was toughest for me out of three deployments. I'm going to start work on the SV two days before I arrive home, lol, what that means is my dad is changing the battery and getting it un-storaged and should be installing my sargent seat for me. I have my GSXR front end waiting. I'm painting the motor black. Putting a Firblade SA on it with a front wheel too (I know I gotta weld and cut and whatnot, too easy).

I will be going to deals gap first weekend of August. I will be meeting up with the nashville guys. Might be able to meet up near phily while on leave.

Woot!

Fly safe man and send me a message when you get back, I will show you some DE and southern PA roads when you are around Wilmington.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome home, brother.

We should arrange a GWOT ride...

·
Registered
789 Posts
Thanks for all your efforts in service, Dream36! It is truly a pleasure to be able to thank you directly (or indirectly via this forum). In anycase, THANKS!!!

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Wow.....3 deployments? I was done with one, and I though they were supposed to be easier than the previous one...oh well...

Really glad you made it, and you are coming back...!!! Welcome to America~

·
Registered
328 Posts
I wish you a safe journey home bro! I'm in the AF and have done my share of deployments over there and I know how slow those last weeks and days can go. That's awesome that your bike is getting all prepped for you...I don't know which is better, the first ride or the first sex after all that time being gone. Hell why not do both at the same time! Lol, take care man

·
Registered
233 Posts
Nice!! Have a good trip back make sure you get your plane seat..

hope the SV project comes together

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Congrats on your return home and thanks for all you do.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
here's an early welcome home!

i'd like to thank you for everything you have done over there for the country. bless you and your brothers in the service!

i hope you really enjoy your ride once you get back! there is the feeling you never forgot, but you always miss it. i know i always have a huge smile on my face whenever i get back on a bike after the winter!

cheers.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Amen! to all the "Welcome homes!" and thank you for your service to our country!!!
And be careful on the bike!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome home, brother.

We should arrange a GWOT ride...
+1 from a GWOT Veteran
"Supporting your troops means more than buying a f**king bumper sticker!"

...I don't know which is better, the first ride or the first sex after all that time being gone. Hell why not do both at the same time! Lol, take care man
First beer, during sex, when I got back from the ****box over there. I remember the awesomeness that was gettin a nice buzz off of 2 beers... but I digress.
As a former Dog Faced Soldier, get your ass back here safely, and remember to RIDE SAFE when you come back. You've served this country three times over and God bless you for it, now don't be all crazy and ride stupid and get messed up when you come home. (happened to a few of the guys I deployed with, made it through a full year in hell only to die within a few days, and in one case, less than 8 hours of being home)

Godspeed and God Bless

·
Registered
22 Posts

Noone reads the newsie papers anymore because no matter how they try to tilt support, we (mostly) ALL believe you guys have shown the world what they wish they were capable of! Thanks for ignoring the press and helping those in need! You have BIG reasons to be proud. I wonder what made your 3rd the worst? Things are better there now ,no?

·
Super Moderator
6,910 Posts
Great news - welcome back.

Thanks for all the work you have done, we know it's a tough job and that you all are making a difference over there.

Jay

1 - 20 of 26 Posts