Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while since I've looked into race fairings. Was looking a ionemoto and getting sharkskinz for my tail section but the shipping is like $50, good lord... Who is everyone regarding as the Go To these days for middle of the road fairings and where are you purchasing from?

·
Registered
235 Posts
If you can wait hotbodies has their 50% off sale in the month of November.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
Shark Skinz or Armor Bodies if you want them to last through a crash in half way decent shape. If you are going to have someone paint them, shipping them to the paint business might be cheaper that shipping to your house. Shipping a huge fairing box isn't cheap no matter how you slice it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The armor bodies stuff seems reasonable and not too spendy. The Shark Skinz is $$$ but I'm sure they're great. Think I'm going with the Armor Bodies.... similar style to the Shark Skinz but cheaper. Hopefully I won't regret the decision.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Been a while since I've looked into race fairings. Was looking a ionemoto and getting sharkskinz for my tail section but the shipping is like $50, good lord... Who is everyone regarding as the Go To these days for middle of the road fairings and where are you purchasing from?
Hit up Chris Parrish on Facebook.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
235 Posts
No clue on the bars as I run a gsxr front end on my Gen2 but the SVR bodywork needs custom mounting for a Gen2. It's not easy but it is doable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts