Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
that is a really good video.

i was so into it that when it got to the end i was like nnnooooooooo........

it is amazing that those guys can keep control of those things when you can obviously tell they are pushing it to the limit. all that head shake and wheelies going up and down dips in the road. :eek:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've got a few years worth of the TT's on tape as well as some of the DVD's. I'd rather watch that than any "normal" racing any day. IMHO it's far more entertaining.
Oh, love the Joe Satriani sound track on that file too!

·
Registered
703 Posts
I'd scream "repost" like so many other people on this board but I love that video too much. I love seeing how the race has evolved through the years; and realizing that what we do on our SV's today would have been considered extreme probably a mere 40 years ago. Amazing how the bike as a machine has evolved in such a short amount of time.

Do a search for Isle of Mann videos and Noel. He posted about 2-3 months back looking for some videos. This one was listed but there were some other streaming videos that were listed too.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Abe Frohman said:
I'd scream "repost" like so many other people on this board but I love that video too much. I love seeing how the race has evolved through the years; and realizing that what we do on our SV's today would have been considered extreme probably a mere 40 years ago. Amazing how the bike as a machine has evolved in such a short amount of time.

Do a search for Isle of Mann videos and Noel. He posted about 2-3 months back looking for some videos. This one was listed but there were some other streaming videos that were listed too.
Hell yeahhh we´re living the motorcycling Golden Era...

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
125% commitment every second of every lap, breathtaking...............something I would like to do before I die.

·
Registered
286 Posts
twinrider said:
Ever seen "One Mans Island"?
This guy had the same thought, to race the TT.
Here's the link:

http://www.onemansisland.com/

And yes, I bought a copy, it was well worth it.
VEry well documentary.
Yep, I bought it a couple of months ago. Definitely worth the price.

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
I just got "Suzuki Superbike TT" (or whatever it's called ::)) for PS2 a few weeks ago and I've been playing the crap out of it. I've been watching the IOM TT for years but I've never been able to really recognize individual sections until now. It was really cool watching that video, seeing each shot, and thinking "Hey, I know the turns that preceded that and what's coming up too." Gave me a whole new perspective on the TT.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
twinrider said:
Ever seen "One Mans Island"?
This guy had the same thought, to race the TT.
Here's the link:

http://www.onemansisland.com/

And yes, I bought a copy, it was well worth it.
VEry well documentary.
thanks broher...just ordered it online!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts