Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Well, pick one asshat.

• Stock

Votes: 49 12.9%
  • Custom

Votes: 40 10.5%
  • Personalized

Votes: 207 54.5%
  • Custom and personalized are the same thing, douche.

Votes: 84 22.1%
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
If you ride an SV, your bike isn't custom.

If you built your SV from raw metal and aluminum, it's custom. :)

If you took it down to nothing and replaced half the parts with cooler parts, it's personalized.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
one personalized and one custom :p

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Totally custom, built the molds and poured the metal myself. Alright not really but I've done a few things that I like but it's still an SV650.

·
Registered
88 Posts
ASSHAT, who you calling a ASSHAT. I like to think of my bike as special, ASSHAT! SEND ME A PM IF YOUR GOING TO RIDE SUNDAY, IF YOU CANT AND WANT TO RIDE SATURDAY LET ME KNOW.

·
Registered
683 Posts
i chiseled my Sv from only the greatest marble and carved it's accents and accoutrements from purest alabaster. My SV is all custom baby.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Does it count as custom if you have parts from five other bikes and a car on there?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
****... I feel sorry for the next guy who has my bike then. If he buy's anything suspension or exhaust related to the SV, it won't fit! LOL.

·
Registered
227 Posts
My V-Star came brand named Custom straight from Yamaha :p
...does that count?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Maybe I voted wrong. I was thinking that 'personalized' refered to aftermarket accesories that were made specifically for the SV. I assumed that 'custom' reffered to upgrades that are either personally fabricated, or generic accesories that were adapted to fit the SV. Then I remembered that most of you actually swap forks and SSSwingarms...

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Maybe I voted wrong. I was thinking that 'personalized' refered to aftermarket accesories that were made specifically for the SV. I assumed that 'custom' reffered to upgrades that are either personally fabricated, or generic accesories that were adapted to fit the SV. Then I remembered that most of you actually swap forks and SSSwingarms...
You voted CUSTOM!!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts