Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well that was short lived, or is it my pc? i can access everything else just not the org. admin help. ;D

·
Registered
21 Posts
kwak zzr said:
well that was short lived, or is it my pc? i can access everything else just not the org. admin help. ;D
I work on the principle if I can access all other sites bar one, then its that site thats down. If I cant access anything then its my pc [or me being dumb and forgetting to switch the router on  :-[ ;D]

last thing I posted was import tax advice for pingu..... maybe that was just too much for it  ;D

·
Registered
56 Posts
SVlyn said:
last thing I posted was import tax advice for pingu..... maybe that was just too much for it ;D
Probably.. sound to much even for me... :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Any news on what's happened this time? Hope it's not another hardware failure - especially after so many of the mega posters had been working hard to get their post counts back up ! ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
last thing I posted was import tax advice for pingu..... maybe that was just too much for it 

Yup thanks for that Lyn managed to reply before I too lacked access  ::)

New to these boards so I will take a wander and check things out  :)

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
Must be Joe Lucas, the Prince of darkness
Damn! Somebody beat me to it. ::) Hey, you guys can hang out as long as you like. Especially if you bring Ping with you. ;)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts