Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my first bike off one of the posters on here (can't wait till it gets here). And I was kind of randomly looking around the forums when I stumbled upon the holeshot high mount exhaust

So I was wondering if it's possible to do somthing to my exhaust

I don't want to buy a new slip on, just for that curved pipe, is it possible to do somthing like this? Or am I stuck getting the whole exhaust? Are there any downsides to trying to do somthing like this? I think it really looks nice on the bike.

·
Registered
684 Posts
well lots would say no some would say maybe and thats only if your very handy, give us info on you exhaust or just a close up picture of your bike.

·
Registered
176 Posts
unless you're truly truly attached to that ART can, it might be best advised to save yourself all the trouble and sell it as a used exhaust, and pickup a high mount setup.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GTKrockeTT said:
unless you're truly truly attached to that ART can, it might be best advised to save yourself all the trouble and sell it as a used exhaust, and pickup a high mount setup.
Well I don't really have the money for a new exhaust right now (just bought all my gear, including my lower fairing). Besides I still need to get the Motoslider Frame/Swing Arm package, ugh another $100 :(

Just a quick question, the Motosliders will fit with the Oneidesuzuki lower fairing set right? Because it doesn't say anywhere on the motosliders website about the S version, and I don't want to throw $100 on somthing that won't fit my bike.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'd go to your local muffler shop and see what they can do. It's not brain surgery. It's amazing what they can do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts