1. Remove front seat and passenger seat.
2. Remove two bolts for grab rail and remove grab rail.
3. Remove the socket head bolt that secures the passenger seat lock release cable. Disconnect cable and bracket.
4. Remove screws/bolts on seat lock bracket (the two in the rubber supports). Remove bracket.
5. Remove screws/bolts (don't remember which they are) in front of battery (front of plastics at subframe). Remove screw between front/passenger seat (in the middle.)
6. Take out all the push pins. (Push in center of pin to remove)
7. Unplug tail light, license plate light, and turn signals.
8. Spread and remove the tail section. Don't force it and slide it backwards.
9. Undertray/fender has a couple of more bolts holding it in place if you go that far.